– Rep. Jason Silvis (R-Westmoreland/Armstrong/Indiana) today announced his Apollo district office is open to serve the needs of the residents of the 55th Legislative District.
The office is located at 112 N. Plaza, Apollo
, and is open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The telephone number is 833-431-0494. The office in Latrobe will be opening soon at 901 Jefferson St
“I’m pleased I was able to find convenient, accessible locations for my district offices,” Silvis said. “My staff is eager to assist residents with state-related problems and concerns.”
Staff will offer the following state-related services:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork, such as lost cards, changes, corrections, special plates and handicapped placards.
• PACE and PACENET applications.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• Access to state tax forms.
• Voter registration forms.
More state information is available on Silvis’ website, www.RepJasonSilvis.com
, and his Facebook page at Facebook.com/RepJasonSilvis
. There visitors will find information on the latest legislative developments in Harrisburg, state programs and the latest happenings in the 55th District.
The 55th Legislative District includes Park Township, and Apollo and Leechburg boroughs in Armstrong County; Saltsburg Borough in Indiana County; and Bell, Derry, Loyalhanna, part of Unity and Washington townships, Avonmore, Derry, East Vandergrift, Hyde Park, New Alexandria, Oklahoma, Vandergrift, West Leechburg and Youngtown boroughs, and the city of Latrobe.
Representative Jason Silvis
55th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Tracy Polovick